<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(//www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/38576332?origin\x3dhttps://la-petite-fille.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
The Ballerina
The Ballerina
About me

In a place, where it was bordered on both ends by hedge.Suddenly, I could feel something glinting on the corner of my left eye. I rolled my eyes to the left. Then, I found an ornate mirror. Looking into the mirror, I saw my reflections. Into my eyes, I saw my past. My beautiful past.


My speech
Don't complain with what i blog about, cuz it's my blog, not yours. If you don't want to read this, don't waste time, click the red X button at the top right corner of the internet explorer.

My Loves
The things I truly adore

dance; ballet, on ice
gossip girl
music
my violin Rumy
ipod kpod
couture, cosmetics, heels
the bffaes, you know you love me
I am the lily of the valley <3

Cries
Things which makes me indignant.

Insects
Shitty people & things

Talkings
Talk here.





Archives
My footsteps

♥January 2007
♥February 2007
♥March 2007
♥April 2007
♥May 2007
♥July 2007
♥August 2007
♥September 2007
♥October 2007
♥November 2007
♥December 2007
♥January 2008
♥February 2008
♥March 2008
♥April 2008
♥May 2008
♥June 2008
♥July 2008
♥August 2008
♥September 2008
♥October 2008
♥November 2008
♥August 2009
♥September 2009

Affiliates
BYEBYE

Fiona Linn Donoven Eenette Eunice C Chloe Anni Kathy Amanda Tai tell me if you wanna be linked

Music
Lalalala




Credits
Don't delete this part.

x o x o


Friday, November 09, 2007
My beautiful past. I was once a ballerina.

i can't resist it, can't resist being jealous
oh kt stop staring. you stared at it enough already

i
am
beyond
sad

melancholic and exasperated (look at my verbose vocabularayy)

just can't take it anymore
arghh

and if you actually get what i'm saying, you are a genius
i know i'm not a psl. and i know i probably should stop wanting to be one and being jealous of psls, but i just can't help it? why can't i stop being jealous of gold badges on the collar?